Apple vs PC

One of my clients needed help picking out a new computer. See below for my recommendations...





Hello,
I have reviewed your request with your budget and features that you would like on your new laptop. You mentioned that This person will be supporting the ABC Project and will need email, Word, and Excel. This person will also be modifying graphics, but there will be no new development of original artwork or animations.
I did some research and I found two options that I think would fit your needs and stay within your budget of $2,500.

Apple - MacBook Pro 15.4” Laptop - $2,499.99 (regular price $2,799.99)
Intel Core i9
16GB Memory
521GB Solid State Drive
Radeon Pro 560X graphics with 4GB of video memoryUltrafast SSD
Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
Up to 10 hours of battery life
macOS Mojave

Microsoft - Surface Book 2 - 15" Touch-Screen PixelSense™ - 2-in-1 Laptop
Intel Core i7
16GB Memory
256GB SSD
Battery Life - 17 hours
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
Windows 10 Pro
1 Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port

Either pick would be a very good option and keeps you under budget. Apple products tend to be more user friendly so that would be my first choice. The MacBook comes with  retina display and will be very clear for graphics. The surface Book also has a 4k display screen. With either laptop, you can download the Microsoft suite from the company IT store. Please let me know if I can assist you any further with your selection. Again, you can’t go wrong with either pick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Programming Languages

Traveling Through a Network: Ping vs Traceout